Cucumber Mango Salsa from Oh My Veggies:
- 1 ripe mango, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 small English cucumber, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup diced red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- Juice from 1 lime
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together all of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Serve with tortilla chips, tacos or burritos, or as a mix-in for cooked quinoa or millet.
P.S. Click through the link and you won’t be disappointed. This particular entry has the cutest little write-up that goes along with it!
Frank Ocean - Bad Romance (Lady Gaga Cover)
- Person: She was dressed like a slut, so she got raped. It's common sense.
- Officer: So, you say you shot this man?
- Me: Officer, it's not my fault he was killed. I mean, he WASN'T wearing a bullet proof vest. It's his fault that my bullet killed him. It's not my fault at all. How dare he walk around with his body vulnerable to bullets.